Friday, April 20, 2012

Resurfacing... Marriage and TRAVEL!!!

Hello! I'm not sure why I'm posting after 2 years of dormancy. Perhaps it's because I'm anxiously awaiting another travel adventure and when I travel, blogging seems to be more interesting than blogging about the in's and out's of everyday life. I guess I should post some wedding photos up here (yes, I finally got married to the most incredible man in the world! Jentry is my soul mate and more than anything, I LOVE our adventures together; i.e. proposal kyaking in Austin, honeymoon in Colombia, skiing all over, hiking the Lone Peak Cirque after staring at it for 10 years of my growing up years... etc..) Anyway, we're about to embark on a 6 week adventure/ humanitarian trip to South East Asia where we'll spend 3 of those weeks in Myanmar (Burma) north of Thailand. I'm not sure if I'll post updates here or start another blog since this one is entitled nichole2007. Needless to say, we're excited and since I had time today day dreaming about traveling, I made a map with the places I've been fortunate enough to travel to in my lifetime. I feel like it's a lot, but in comparisson to how big this vast world is, I've only scratched the surface!

2 comments:

Cov & Jen said...

What!!! I am so jealous, but very excited for you! When do you leave and get back. I hope to see you this summer while I am in town. Have a blast!!

RobAar said...

Nik! Happy you posted!

Hope you enjoy your adventures together. You rock.

Love,

Aar