Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holiday Cheer!

Addison was born this year and is now 6 months old! The holidays were a blast this year!!

Me and Addy!


Grandma and AddyIn case you didn't catch the previous video (you should go back and watch it...Jentry is pretty savvy with videoing) Jentry's and I drove up to Idaho with some friends and skinned up to a place with permits to where we could cut some trees down. We also got a few fun turns in but I was wasted...first timer backcountry skiing! Woo woo, we found some great Christmas trees and skied them out. Tree lots are for losers! ;)












1 comment:

RobAar said...

Have I ever told you that I love when you update? It's so unexpected and consequently, so enjoyable. I love you and hope I get to see you this weekend. I think we're skiing Friday and Sat. CUTE Pics Niks.