Wednesday, August 6, 2008

St. George




Jules, Mady, Suzette and I took a short trip to St. George a couple of weeks ago for a little R&R. We stayed at Mady's grandparents condo (thanks Larsens!) where we biked, swam, read and challenged each other to some mad mexican train dominos. Mady and I also learned to ride dirt bikes, thanks to Suz and Jules. It was definitely a therapeutic trip for me! I had high hopes of landing a job I'd been dreaming of and the earlier part of the week was rough. All this college grad hype is overrated! So I am still in pursuit of a career. This summer has been fun regardless and it's not over yet!

2 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

I should definitely consider a slick back mullet! my my! Love the pic's nicoretto, that was way funner then even the pic's looks. Oh how I could go for a in and out burger just about now! yummy! so are we ever going to see some pictures of hmmmmmm lets just say, frank!

Love ya
Suzette

Cov & Jen said...

I am jealous I was not there!! I love the underwater pics!